Lemony, garlicky and deliciously Roasted Greek Potatoes that soon will become your favorite to make!
The vinaigrette is so good that you may want to use it on your salads. I make these potatoes to go with skillet chicken or grilled pork tenderloin and since they pair perfectly.
LEMONY ROASTED GREEK POTATOES
- 6 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ large shallot, cut in half
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- ½ Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp fresh flat parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 large russet potatoes cut lengthwise into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a food processor add the olive oil, lemon juice, shallot, garlic, oregano and parsley.
- Add about ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste.
- Puree until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes with ¼ cup of the prepared vinaigrette and toss until the potatoes are coated.
- Reserve the remaining vinaigrette.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast the potatoes until tender inside but crispy and golden on the outside. About 45 minutes to 1 hour. Turn the potatoes half way thru the roasting process.
- Transfer the potatoes to a platter and drizzle with some of the remaining vinaigrette.
ADD YOUR OWN PRIVATE NOTES
Whenever you come back to this recipe, you’ll be able to see your notes.